| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Unzendake in April is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat soggy. A sizable 247.2mm (9.7in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 12:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Unzendake April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Unzendake, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Unzendake: